Monday, June 25, 2012

Welcome to Frugally Gourmet!



Welcome! If you've found your way here you are either searching for a new way to feed your family or got horribly lost somewhere in cyberland. Here, we hope for the former and at Frugally Gourmet you'll find exactly what you've been searching for. Have you wished there was a more affordable way to eat without sacrificing taste and variety? I have and these are the recipes I've created over the last several years when I decided to take my old way of shopping and meal planning and start over. I provide a diet of meals made from scratch for my family of five that are healthy, easy, fast and cheap and I'm able to do this as natural as possible, avoiding processed foods and choosing natural and organic products where ever I am able to. Eating right doesn't have to be a challenge and it certainly doesn't have to cost a fortune! I know you wouldn't believe me but with my frugal approach to my budget and getting creative I've managed to shred my monthly food budget of $600.00, widdling it down to $100.00. I've been encouraged by friends and family to share my tricks for years and this is where you're going to find them. This blog is a hybird of reviewed recipes and my own creations with the beauty being the simplicy and versatility of the dishes I prepare. I hope you find something you like and stick around for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment